I found this list on one of the sites that I browse and it really struck homeÂ for me. I’m going to do this, starting today!
- I will exercise vigorously for at least 30 minutes.
- I will write down everything I eat.
- I will be physically active for 45 minutes everyday, whether it means that I must workout morning and evening, bring sneakers to work and walk at lunch, orÂ whatever it takes.
- I will eat more slowly.
- I will drink more water.
- At the end of every week, I will look at the food that I am eating and have (honestly) written down to (fearlessly) assess whether I am taking care of body or punishing it.
- I will then make decisions about my next meal, and the ones after that, to ensure that they really do healthfully and efficiently fuel my body.